Welcome, Wedding Season!
Many of our wedding couples are running the home stretch, with their big days approaching in the next few weeks. But for those of you with the luxury of more time (which you can never have enough of when planning a wedding), we hope you’ll like this vendor booking timeline from WeddingWire.
For those of you with weddings coming up, or if you still hope to book a venue for 2017, don’t despair! Maybe this list can help you identify your needs versus your wants, or maybe you’ll realize you’re further along in the process than you think. Don’t forget that we are happy to answer questions and make recommendations for vendors that have worked at the winery in the past. In fact, we’ve included a few favourites below. Enjoy!
- O’Malley’s Catering and Rentals (Newmarket)
Rentals & Upgrades
- Holland Marsh Wineries now provides string lights and rustic cross back chairs as upgrade features for wedding receptions at the venue
- O’Malley’s Catering and Rentals
- The Flower Merchant
- Blooming Wellies Flower Boutique
- Linda’s Floral Designs
- Petal Pushers Flower & Gift Shop
Decor & Day-of Coordination
- Holland Marsh Wineries provides great options for wedding guest favours including local, handmade wine-infused truffles & wine jellies, and wine, of course!
WeddingWire provides the ultimate wedding planning resource, with a large network of local wedding vendors, free, easy-to-use wedding planning tools, curated wedding photos and inspiration aplenty! Check them out here.