Our convenient location is a perfect one-stop venue for your ceremony, photographs and dinner reception all in one!
When your guests arrive they will marvel in the natural beauty that surrounds them while they take their seats next to the scenic pond and gazebo where the ceremony will take place. (Don’t worry, we do have a contingency plan in the case of bad weather!).
After your vows, take a picturesque walk throughout the grounds with your photographer. Enjoy spectacular back drops such as our vineyard, rustic shack, gazebo, waterfall and carriage while your guests take part in cocktail hour in the Clubhouse or Tasting Room accompanied by house made hors d’oeuvres prepared by our preferred caterer, O’Malley’s. Offering multiple menu options for both plated dinner service and buffet service, working with our preferred caterer provides your guests with an exquisite dining experience customized to your taste.
Your guests will love the rustic ambiance of our Clubhouse for your reception. The Clubhouse accommodates up to 200 guests – giving plenty of room for all your loved ones. After dinner, you can dance the night away inside or take a break and enjoy our lovely vineyard patio, bathed in a warm glow from our fire place or string lights.
Situated between HWY 400 and HWY 404, our location is central for most guests, with the Best Western in Newmarket providing excellent accommodations for guests from out of town. A guest shuttle is also available at additional cost through the hotel, providing a drop off prior to the ceremony and two pickups throughout the evening eliminating travel stress for your guests.
Our Wedding Package
- Use of our member’s exclusive clubhouse for the day, from 10am – 1am
- Ceremony (optional)
- Bar Services (optional)
- Wood Burning Fireplace (optional)
- Indoor and Outdoor String Lights (optional)
- Cross Back Chairs (optional)
- 60″ Round tables, 4′, 6′, & 8′ banquet tables & chairs
- Cleaning Service (Excludes Décor)
- One Dry Red & One Dry White per table of 8 guests for dinner service
- Use of grounds for photography
- Professional DJ Service (Reception Only) & use of AV equipment
- Use of bridal suite (key for room provided on the day)
Our preferred caterer, O’Malley’s (www.omalleyscatering.com) will provide your guests with excellent service from buffet dinners to formal plated service. Packages include linens, glassware, cutlery and staff service. External caterers are also allowed.
- Lively, Fun & Interactive DJ
- Wedding Consultation & Entertainment Planning
- Master of Ceremony Service
- Unlimited Song Requests
- Personally Tailored Playlists
- Professional Sounds Systems
- Dance Floor Lighting
- Photo Slide Shows